Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Snow Hillbilly Heroin

The alarm goes off and immediately I'm jonesing for a fix. It's okay, I've got a couple sources I can hit. I just have to throw on the overcoat and dark sunglasses and head to that seedy spot under the bridge, the underpass beneath the information highway.

Oh....oh, yes. That's it. "Department of law." (Shiver.)

"...Unfit for office." I feel tingly.

"...Enough to make even die-hard Republicans shudder." I can hear hopes crumbling! Trippy!

"Will she cure cancer?" Look, clouds....mmm, I can taste them. Hey, they're made from tears that dried on the cheeks of rightwing clowns! Who knew....?

Okay, one "unbiased" item, just to ease the bringdown. That does the trick; the little "news" report let the high gently leave the system, but the chatter about 2012 hints at more fixes down the road, and probably higher grade hits to boot.

Whew, I feel better. T'ain't nothin' like a few cc's of shadenfreude to get you moving in the morning.

The best thing about the internet is that the only delivery system for this top quality stuff is to mainline it right through the eyeballs. I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: